Bdellium Sphynx - Family-raised Sphynx kittens, Champion lines, HCM tested

Categories

beauty of Sphynx cat
Things you should know about Sphynx Cats
powered by

My Blog

Work of Art

How long did it take you to appreciate the beauty of the Sphynx cat?  Or perhaps you are not there yet. Years ago when I first saw a Sphynx I was intrigued, but it was not until years later when I spent an hour looking at many photos, that I was struck with their gorgeous sculpture-like quality.  My daughter, on the other hand, was not as easily convinced and would not touch our first Sphynx for a month.  I think it was mostly the tail that bothered her - she felt it resembled that of a rat. (Interestingly, I once owned a hairless rat - he was an charming pet and I remember spending hours stroking his tail downward and enjoying the scaly but smooth texture.)  But now, a few years later, she owns her own Sphynx, Paris, and hopes to get another soon.

There is something about the nakedness of the Sphynx that exposes every inch of grace.  Each crease and wrinkle just adds to their character (I like to think that's the case for us humans too). Their eyes are completely exposed surrounded only by small delicate folds that move with each expression.  Stroking their back can create a ripple-effect as each wrinkle falls back into place. These are little secrets uncovered only in the Sphynx.  One can explicitly see how the muscles and joints move and how each toe can curl tightly and, like a little hand, grasp an object securely.  Sphynx appear to walk upon little cushions as their paw pads absorb the shock of even a long leap downward.

The texture of the skin varies adding to the uniqueness of each Sphynx.  From peach-like to butter-soft to rubber-bald, petting a Sphynx is incredibly therapeutic and always warm.  The skin of a Sphynx's cheek is the softest thing on earth and begs to be rubbed.

And I haven't even touched on the personality of the Sphynx!  Described as "part-child, part-monkey, part-clown, part-dog" may well be an understatement. The Sphynx demands to be owned by a cat-lover or a soon-to-be cat-lover.  But that will be a topic for a future blog, as I have just been informed my computer time is over and it's now time to cuddle a Sphynx.

36 Comments to Work of Art:

Comments RSS
china tibet tourism on May 19, 2013 6:31 AM
Hey there! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone 3gs! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the superb work!

Bdellium on February 4, 2014 1:21 PM
Thank you, I must sit down and do more! Kitties keep me so busy :)

Richard Tchamourian, ICT. on May 29, 2013 8:05 AM
Gotta say your kittens look so cute! Love the Sphynx breed and hope to get a kitten from you soon!

Bdellium on February 4, 2014 1:22 PM
Thank you Richard, keep in touch!

Bdellium on February 4, 2014 1:24 PM
Yes, there really is something a bit different (other than the obvious) about this breed - they seem like little humanoids and work their way into your soul :)

Celeste Cherry on June 23, 2018 2:20 AM
Regular job.

paper writing service on July 6, 2018 3:50 AM
Different people are having different perspective about artwork and everyone is interested to present it by their own ideas. This is the thing that everyone is interested to see while someone is sharing them.

replica wathces sale on July 14, 2018 5:20 PM
A really informative and great post to read.

replica Audemars Piguet watches on July 15, 2018 10:42 PM
Period pattern garment had many different names and variations but to keep this ladycarberrycreations blog.

roblox hack on July 24, 2018 11:03 PM
Hey guys if you love to play roblox and if you want to hack roblox then must try my link its best way to hack roblox for free online.

Stewart on July 28, 2018 11:22 PM
Looked the site it was really well presented.Hear zu Ihnen Kopf nicht dein Herz .linkI would like to appreciate writer's nice effort.WINDOWS 10 PRODUCT KEY As far as I know, you can buy it from the authorized vendor online www.keysforvip/ .linkThe place else could I am getting that type of information written in such a perfect manner? I have a challenge that I'm just now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such information.Thank you so much.link

Anonymous on August 21, 2018 9:21 PM
http://vanskeys.com Go to http://vanskeys.com . I must thank them for their great product key and warm customer service as well as quick delivery of email. This is the best online purchasing experience Ihad ever! You also can buy the product key here and activate you operating system in a short time.

Pacific Trading & Development Ltd. (BVI) on January 19, 2019 1:00 AM
tes saja lah htlm code undangan pernikahan undangan pernikahan unik undangan pernikahan unik ini cuma pake ling http://www.undangancinta.com bb code [url=http://www.undangancinta.com]undangan pernikahan[/url] [url=http://www.undangancinta.com]undangan pernikahan simple[/url] [url=http://www.undangancinta.com]undangan pernikahan unik[/url] ఀ?ୈĮ

Kris Widjojo on January 19, 2019 1:23 AM
h, penampilan yang tidak biasa bahkan lebih baik. link 9 agen astm a283 c agen pipa boiler agen plat abrex 400 agen plat asme516 grade70 agen plat astm a285 c agen plat astm516 70 agen plat boiler agen plat hardox agen plat hb 400 agen plat high strenght agen plat high tensile sm490 yb agen plat high tensile sm490ya agen plat kapal agen plat stainless ss304 agen plat stainless ss310 agen plat stainless ss316 agen plat sumihard agen round bar besi aisi 440s45c agen round bar scm440 agen steel rail agen steel sheet pile distributor astm a283 c distributor pipa boiler distributor plat abrex 400 distributor plat asme516 grade70 distributor plat astm a285 c distributor plat astm516 70 distributor plat boiler distributor plat hb 400 distributor plat high strenght distributor plat high tensile sm490 yb distributor plat high tensile sm490ya distributor plat kapal distributor plat stainless ss304 distributor plat stainless ss310 distributor plat stainless ss316 distributor plat sumihard distributor round bar besi aisi 440s45c distributor round bar scm440 distributor steel rail distributor steel sheet pile jual astm a283 c jual baja h beam jual pipa boiler jual plat abrex 400 jual plat asme516 grade70 jual plat astm a285 c jual plat astm516 70 jual plat boiler jual plat hardox jual plat hb 400 jual plat high strenght jual plat high tensile sm490 yb jual plat high tensile sm490ya jual plat kapal jual plat stainless ss304 jual plat stainless ss310 jual plat stainless ss316 jual plat sumihard jual round bar besi aisi 440s45c jual round bar scm440 jual steel rail jual steel sheet pile pabrik astm a283 c pabrik pipa boiler pabrik plat abrex 400 pabrik plat asme516 grade70 pabrik plat astm516 70 pabrik plat boiler pabrik plat hb 400 pabrik plat high tensile sm490 yb pabrik plat high tensile sm490ya pabrik plat kapal pabrik plat stainless ss304 pabrik plat stainless ss310 pabrik round bar besi aisi 440s45c pabrik round bar scm440 pabrik steel rail pabrik steel sheet pile pusat astm a283 c pusat pipa boiler pusat plat abrex 400 pusat plat asme516 grade70 pusat plat astm a285 c pusat plat astm516 70 pusat plat boiler pusat plat hardox pusat plat hb 400 pusat plat high strenght pusat plat high tensile sm490 yb pusat plat high tensile sm490ya pusat plat kapal pusat plat stainless ss304 pusat plat stainless ss310 pusat plat stainless ss316 pusat plat sumihard pusat round bar besi aisi 440s45c pusat round bar scm440 pusat steel rail pusat steel sheet pile stockis plat hardox stockist plat astm a285 c stockist plat high strenght stockist plat stainless ss316 stockist plat sumihard supplier plat hardox plat stainless ss201 plat sphc po plat putih spcc sd plat hitam ss400 plat hitam sphc plat corten plat astm a36 plat alumunium plat abrex 500 plat abrex 450 plain bar pipa sch80 pipa sch40 pipa sch160 pipa sch120 pipa sch10 pipa medium galvanis perforated plate grating size galvanis expanded metal deformed bar besi wiremesh besi unp besi cnp besi baja wfbeam baja h beam

tableclothsfactory on June 1, 2019 6:10 PM
Work of Art

wholesale eyelashes on June 4, 2019 1:32 AM
Work of Art

iphone 8 plus cases on June 22, 2019 10:28 PM
Work of Art

music paradise pro app on August 6, 2019 4:02 AM
Download Music Paradise Pro App Apk and Enjoy to download Unlimited Music in your Android phone.

Vivienne Westwood Outlet on December 18, 2019 6:14 PM

Danald Wilkins on December 23, 2019 12:14 AM
Thanks for sharing such a great article. Google

https://www.naturalhealthscam.com/ on December 28, 2019 7:49 PM
Information on natural health,health supplements, home remedies for common illnesses and cures. Blogs, Articles on healthy natural products, nutrition etc.

insta stalker on December 30, 2019 2:06 AM
Your blog is really great and cool your blog is really great and cool.your blog is really cool and great. your way of working is really awesome and cool.thanks for sharing the nice and cool post. Visit best site in here insta stalker

write my assignment on March 24, 2020 2:15 PM
That is one of the main reasons that I am very much interested in knowing the history of the things. As most of the time their names are greatly related with their history. Also sometimes you can realize the importance of the thing just by knowing its name like this one here shows its importance by its name that is “cure all”.

write my paper for me on March 29, 2020 7:00 PM
This is a good idea for people who actually have some questions or inquiries about this topic. I am so excited to see the discussions that will be made on this thread regarding taxes. I have to say that this kind of topic should really be discussed thoroughly to people who finds it helpful so that there won't be no confusions anymore.

Blade Runner 2 Coat on March 29, 2020 7:35 PM
The post is really superb. It’s varied accessory information that consists during a basic and necessary method. Thanks for sharing this text. The substance is genuinely composed. This web log is frequently sharing useful actualities. Keep sharing a lot of posts.

Blade Runner 2 Coat on March 30, 2020 4:43 PM
Excellent read, Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work

write my paper for me on April 1, 2020 5:37 PM
It is good to hear that your store is now expanding to new locations. I have been a patron of Fantastic Eyes because of all the wonderful work that you guys do. I hope that this expansion move of yours will turn out to be successful. I will definitely go and see this new store of yours

Ryan Gosling Coat on April 3, 2020 3:44 PM
Interesting topic what you have shared with us. Your writing skill is really very appreciative. I love when you share your views through the best articles.Keep sharing and posting articles like these.This article has helped me a lot.Keep posting this stuff.

Ryan Gosling Coat on April 3, 2020 4:22 PM
Stunning site! Do you have any accommodating clues for trying essayists? I’m wanting to begin my own site soon yet I’m somewhat lost on everything. Would you prompt beginning with a free stage like or go for a paid alternative? There are such a large number of alternatives out there that I’m totally overpowered .. Any thoughts? Welcome it!

expert service uk on April 11, 2020 12:23 AM
This article is really contains lot more information about This Topic. We have read your all the information some points are also good and some usually are awesome. Great post I would like to thank you for the efforts you have ma

Kris Thorkelson on April 24, 2020 1:01 AM
Invest time to be an expert knowledgeable about market like Kris Thorkelson. Attend trade shows in addition to events that your customers consider important.

Certus Trading Reviews on April 24, 2020 1:01 AM
Another option for investors is an online trading course called Certus Trading Reviews.

help with essay writing on April 27, 2020 3:59 PM
Thankful such an awesome sum for sharing this glorious information! I am envisioning see more posts by you. I like visiting you site since I always come across interesting articles like this one. Great Job, I greatly appreciate that. Do keep sharing!

help with assignment crux on April 27, 2020 4:00 PM

buy PVA Gmail Accounts on May 11, 2020 12:19 AM
Sphynx cats are beautiful as compare to other cats.Pictures of sphynx cats are looking cute and mostly people love to firearm them.Keep sharing such beautiful pictures of pet.

hoverboard $300 on May 18, 2020 7:25 AM
An artist beautifully sketch every thing with out doing single mistake.This sphynx cat sketch is looking too good and show hard work of artist.